Choose the checking option that is right for your business!
We have a Business Checking option to earn Cash Back Rewards Points when you make purchases with your debit card.
- Access to Digital Banking
- Deposit checks via Mobile Deposit
- Dividends paid on balances of $1,000+
- 1Send ACH Payments (including Payroll Direct Deposit)
- Send Wire Transfers
- Grant others specified access to accounts
- Access to over 85,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide
- Digital Wallet Capabilities (Apple and Google Pay)
- Electronic Statements
You're already spending, so why not earn CASH BACK Rewards Points.
- Avoid the $10 monthly fee with EITHER $1,000 Average Daily Balance per month OR 20 Minimum debit card transactions per month
- No charge for up to 50 checks deposited or cleared per month
2Business Rewards Checking
- Earn Rewards on debit card purchases
- Earn 1 point for every $2 spent
- Redeem points for CASH BACK, gift cards, travel, or other merchandise
- UChoose Rewards
- Avoid $15 monthly fee with EITHER $5,000 Average Daily Balance per month OR 30 Minimum debit card transactions per month
- No charge for up to 250 checks deposited or cleared per month.
Switching Your Checking from Another Financial Institution to CFCU is Even Easier!
ClickSWITCH helps you move automatic payments and direct deposits from one account to another all in one place without having to fill out paperwork.
1ACH payments service requires CFCU approval. Contact the Business Team for more information and approval.
2100 Minimum Balance to Open. Membership eligibility requirements apply. Debit card transactions must post and settle to the account to be included in the monthly count. ATM transactions are not included. Business Rewards Checking allows up to 250 checks deposited or cleared per month, $0.25 per item over 250. Business Checking allows up to 50 checks deposited or cleared per month, $0.25 per item over 50. Mobile deposit limits apply, funds may not be available for immediate use. See User Agreement for details. Go green with eStatements or select paper statements. Federally Insured by NCUA.