Our knowledgeable professionals will guide you through every step of the mortgage process.
We have lots of options to fit your needs and our mortgages are decisioned on and serviced locally. Visit our Mortgage Center to apply and find even more information.
No Closing Costs*
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- No Closing Cost Mortgages*
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Government Home Loan Programs
- Veteran's Administration Loans
- USDA Rural Development
- Jumbo Mortgages
- Land Loans
- Construction Loans
- Medical Professionals Mortgage Program
- Mortgage Refinance
Meet the Team
Rt. 281 Branch
Cortland Nicole Cottone
Ithaca Jayne Ellis
Mortgage Office at
1050 Craft Rd
Ithaca Sean Loomis
Transformation Center Branch on the Commons
Ithaca Missy Park
Tops Plaza Branch
Waterloo Allie Ridley
East Hill Branch
Ithaca Kimberly Rozell
East Syracuse Branch
East Syracuse Lisa Smith
What's the Difference Between Pre-Qualification and Pre-Approval?
- A pre-qualification is a quick estimate of a loan amount you may qualify for. A pre-approval is a conditional commitment to provide a mortgage to you.
Why Should Getting Pre-Approved be My First Step?
- Getting pre-approved will provide you with a realistic budget amount when shopping.
- During the process, you will obtain great information about the different mortgage programs available.
- The market for buying is very competitive, having a pre-approval will increase your chances of the seller accepting your offer since it means there will be fewer issues finalizing the mortgage.
How Do I Get Pre-Approved?
- Apply Online
- Fill out a loan application at one of our branch locations
- Receive a call from one of our knowledgeable Mortgage Lenders
First Time Homebuyer?
Home Buying Resources
We know buying your first home can be intimidating. That’s why we’ve put together these guides to help you get started.
Dream Home Club
Are you a first time Home Buyer and looking to save more for that down payment? Check out our funds matching savings program.
*NO CLOSING COST MORTGAGES
No Closing Cost Loans require a 3-year recapture period, Transformation Checking with Direct Deposit, and Autopay.
HOME MORTGAGE DISCLOSURE ACT NOTICE
The HMDA data about our residential mortgage lending are available online for review. The data show geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, sex, age and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. HMDA data for many other financial institutions are also available online. For more information, visit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's Web site (www.consumerfinance.gov/hmda).
BORROWER COMPLAINTS AND INQUIRIES
CFCU is registered with the New York State Superintendent of Financial Services. You may file complaints and obtain further information about CFCU by contacting the New York State Department of Financial Services Consumer Assistance Unit at 1-800-342-3736 or at www.dfs.ny.gov.