Offering conventional options, as well as our No Closing Cost Mortgage Refinance, we have what you need to ensure you save money from day one!
Visit our Mortgage Refinance Center to apply and find even more information.
Mortgage Refinance Options
Mortgage Refinance Checklist
Based upon the type of refinance you are doing, some, or even most of the items on this checklist may not be necessary.
- Your current residence address, or addresses, for the past two years.
- Social security numbers for all borrowers.
- Your employment history for the past two years. You'll need your employer(s) name, address and phone number.
- Income information for all borrowers. You'll be asked to include salary, overtime, bonuses, commissions, interest/dividend, retirement income and any other regular source of income.
- The year you purchased the property being refinanced, its original cost, current loan balance and payment amount.
- Bank and brokerage account information, including the institution name and current balances.
- If you own any real estate (other than the property you're refinancing), we'll have some basic questions including, address, current market value, the amount you owe, the amount of rental income you receive (if any), and what your monthly payment is.
- Information about your current debts. We'll ask for the name of the creditor, the account number, the current balance owing and the amount of your monthly payment.
Meet the Team
Rt. 281 Branch
Cortland Nicole Cottone
Ithaca Jayne Ellis
Meadow Street Branch Ithaca
Waterloo Branch Waterloo Sean Loomis
Transformation Center Branch on the Commons
Ithaca Missy Park
East Hill Branch
Ithaca Kimberly Rozell
East Syracuse Branch
East Syracuse Lisa Smith
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All loans subject to approval; minimum credit score of 600 required for approval. Second Chance Mortgages are the refinance of non-CFCU mortgages only. Home must be a one-unit, primary residence. PMI required if LTV>80%. Transformation Checking and Autopay are required. Savings may vary and are not guaranteed. Federally insured by NCUA. Equal Housing Opportunity. NMLS# 299582.
HOME MORTGAGE DISCLOSURE ACT NOTICE
The HMDA data about our residential mortgage lending are available online for review. The data show geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, sex, age and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. HMDA data for many other financial institutions are also available online. For more information, visit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's Web site (www.consumerfinance.gov/hmda).
BORROWER COMPLAINTS AND INQUIRIES
CFCU is registered with the New York State Superintendent of Financial Services. You may file complaints and obtain further information about CFCU by contacting the New York State Department of Financial Services Consumer Assistance Unit at 1-800-342-3736 or at www.dfs.ny.gov.