Check out all the different ways your business can save at CFCU.
- Access to Digital Banking
- No monthly service fees.
- Dividends paid with only $100 in the account
- You can open several savings accounts
- You can set up recurring automatic transfers between CFCU accounts
- Deposits are Federally Insured by the NCUA to at least $250,000.
- Grant others specified access to accounts
Business Membership Savings*
- This account represents your membership at CFCU. It is required for each business to have this account.
- Low $5 minimum balance requirement.
- No minimum balance is required.
- Name accounts for specific departments or goals.
Other Great Ways to Save!
Business Money Market – Earn a higher interest rate while still keeping your money liquid.
Business Certificates – Earn a higher interest rate on your savings by keeping your money in the account for a specific period-of-time.
*Membership eligibility requirements apply.