Bank from Anywhere! It's so Easy!
With CFCU’s Digital Banking you can view your accounts, make transfers, deposit checks, and more from anywhere at anytime.
Providing Banking for THIS Moment®
Digital Banking Features
- NEW: CFCU MORE
- Bill Pay
- Debit Card Controls
- External Transfers
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Set-up Account Alerts
- Secure Messaging with Staff
- Update Contact Information (address, phone, email)
- Transfers & CFCU Loan Payments
- Sign-up for eStatements and Other Electronic Documents
- Foreign Currency Ordering
Register for Digital BankingDirections
- Find the Banking Login box on our website home page or download our app in the Apple Store or Google Play Store and click on “Register”.
- To register, you will need your Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN) and your current checking account number.
- Once you are registered, you can view all your accounts in one place.
- You can use the login ID and password you create in both the online and mobile versions of Digital Banking.
NOW AVAILABLE: CFCU More
CFCU More is an additional platform of banking tools and services to complement CFCU’s Digital Banking online and mobile platforms. Use CFCU More to control your CFCU debit card(s), pay bills, send money to friends and family, or make external transfers.
What if I forget my User ID or Password?
Click 'Forgot UserID' or 'Forgot Password' below the login button where you usually sign into Digital Banking.
How do I change my User ID and/or Password?
- Login to Digital Banking
- Select 'Profile' then 'Profile Updates'
- Then choose 'UserID' to change your UserID
- Or choose 'Password' to change your Password
- Follow the prompts
Can I nickname my accounts to differentiate them?
Yes. You can nickname your accounts.
- Click on the account you want to nickname
- Then click on 'Account Details'
- Then click 'Edit' next to 'Account Nickname'
- Follow the prompts.
*Nicknames will be printed on your monthly statements.
What do I do if Digital Banking is not working or I'm having trouble getting in?
How do I know the site is secure?
The system uses a powerful Online Banking Security called a Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) to verify that your account is being accessed legitimately.
Can I log in from multiple devices?
Yes, you may log in from multiple devices.
Why am I receiving an email or text notification after logging in indicating that there was a login to your account(s) from an unrecognized device or browser?
This is part of the upgrade as a security feature, digital banking will recognize your device or browser going forward. This includes log ins by account aggregators like Quicken, Acorn, other financial institutions, and bill payment services that you have provided approval to access your accounts through your digital banking log in credentials.
Please be advised that recognition of your device/browser is cookies based. Even if you regularly log in on the same device, if the cookies have been rejected or deleted the system will not recognize your device.