Bank from Anywhere! It's so Easy!
With CFCU’s Digital Banking you can view your accounts, make transfers, pay bills, deposit checks, and more from anywhere at any time.
Providing Banking for THIS Moment®
Digital Banking Features
- NEW: CFCU MORE
- Debit Card Controls
- External Transfers
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Set-up Account Alerts
- Bill Pay
- Secure Messaging with Staff
- Update Contact Information (address, phone, email)
- Transfers & CFCU Loan Payments
- Sign-up for eStatements and Other Electronic Documents
- Foreign Currency Ordering
Register for Digital BankingDirections
- Find the Banking Login box on our website home page or download our app in the Apple Store or Google Play Store and click on “Register”.
- To register, you will need your Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN) and your current checking account number.
- Once you are registered, you can view all your accounts in one place.
- You can use the login ID and password you create in both the online and mobile versions of Digital Banking.
NOW AVAILABLE: CFCU More
CFCU More is an additional platform of banking tools and services to complement CFCU’s Digital Banking online and mobile platforms. Use CFCU More to control your CFCU debit card(s), send money to friends and acquaintances, or make external transfers.
What if I forget my User ID or Password?
Click 'Forgot UserID' or 'Forgot Password' below the login button where you usually sign into Digital Banking.
How do I change my User ID and/or Password?
- Login to Digital Banking
- Select 'Profile' then 'Profile Updates'
- Then choose 'UserID' to change your UserID
- Or choose 'Password' to change your Password
- Follow the prompts
Can I nickname my accounts to differentiate them?
Yes. You can nickname your accounts.
- Click on the account you want to nickname
- Then click on 'Account Details'
- Then click 'Edit' next to 'Account Nickname'
- Follow the prompts.
*Nicknames will be printed on your monthly statements.
What do I do if Digital Banking is not working or I'm having trouble getting in?
How do I know the site is secure?
The system uses a powerful Online Banking Security called a Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) to verify that your account is being accessed legitimately.
Can I log in from multiple devices?
Yes, you may log in from multiple devices.