Payment Portal Login Directions
If you created a login for the portal before June 6th, you will need to create a new login. Your former login will no longer function.
- Click on the “Make a Loan Payment” link located in the orange bar at the bottom of your screen from any page on our website.
- Click on "create login' and accept the terms and conditions.
- Create login credentials that you will use every time you sign in to the payment portal.
*Login credentials for the Loan Payment Portal are not the same as your Digital Banking credentials. Also, you will need to use the email address you have on file with us as your username.
- Follow the instructions on the screen after that to make a payment to a CFCU loan from any account.
Set-Up Automatic Payments
Additional Ways to Pay Your CFCU Loan
- Make a transfer from your CFCU account to your CFCU loan using Digital Banking. Use our instructions for help.
*You will need to use the payment portal to make a digital transfer if you want to pay from a non-CFCU deposit account.
- Stop in any of our branch locations.
- Mail a check to CFCU Community Credit Union, 1030 Craft Rd, Ithaca, NY 14850 (coupon books won't be issued).
Pay Your Credit Card
CFCU Credit Cards
You’re now able to pay your CFCU credit card through the Loan Payment Portal.
You can also view and pay your credit card in CFCU's Digital Banking (click on 'Accounts', then 'Credit Card Access') or send a check.
Legacy CORE FCU Credit Cards
If you have a legacy CORE FCU credit card issued before conversion (January 25, 2023), find a link to the CORE Credit Card Payment Portal here.
HOME MORTGAGE DISCLOSURE ACT NOTICE
The HMDA data about our residential mortgage lending are available online for review. The data show geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, sex, age and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. HMDA data for many other financial institutions are also available online. For more information, visit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's Web site (www.consumerfinance.gov/hmda).
BORROWER COMPLAINTS AND INQUIRIES
CFCU is registered with the New York State Superintendent of Financial Services. You may file complaints and obtain further information about CFCU by contacting the New York State Department of Financial Services Consumer Assistance Unit at 1-800-342-3736 or at www.dfs.ny.gov.