Deposit your check from anywhere with Digital Banking!
You can deposit as many checks as needed up to the daily deposit limit of $50,000.
- Endorse your check and add 'Mobile Deposit Only' below your signature.
- Log in to CFCU' Digital Banking or Mobile App.
- If you are using the app, select 'Deposits' in the main menu.
- If you are using a browser, click on the 'Accounts' tab and select 'Deposit a Check'.
- Place check on a solid background that contrasts with the color of the check.
- Follow instructions and prompts on the screen.
- Keep your check in a safe location and in one to two business days* you will see the funds available in your account. You are then safe to shred your paper copy of the check.
If you would like an alert when your transaction posts you can sign up for email and/or text alerts.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check and label it “Mobile Deposit Only.”
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Make sure the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- Ensure the MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your checks) is readable.
Taking the Photo:
- Take the photos of your checks in a well-lit area and ensure that there are no shadows across the check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the viewfinder on the camera screen when capturing your photo.
- Place the check on solid background before taking the photo.
- Keep your phone/camera flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the phone/camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Ensure all four corners are visible.
- Check image is not blurry.
Uploading the Photo:
- If you are using the App, it will auto-size and rotate the image for you.
- If you are using the browser-based upload option, please note the following:
- A small amount of background is necessary but try not to get too much.
- If your image has a large amount of background you may need to crop out the excess.
- You may need to rotate the image, so the written information is upright and horizontal.
*Please note that mobile check deposits are subject to review. In general, deposits up to $5,000 per day will be available within one business day. In general, deposits in excess of $5,000 per day will be available within four business days. Funds may be held for longer periods at our discretion. See our Mobile Deposit User Agreement for full details. Agreement is viewable within your Digital Banking access, once logged in, select profile and then "Accepted Disclosures", or upon request.