Pay and manage your bills from one place online.
Use Bill Pay to pay bills immediately, schedule a future or recurring payment, view history, and more.
*Checking account is required for this service.
Bill Pay is available on CFCU More
About CFCU More
CFCU More is an additional platform of banking tools and services to complement CFCU’s Digital Banking online and mobile platforms. Currently, you can use CFCU More to control your CFCU debit card(s), send money to friends and family, make transfers (send/receive money from your CFCU account to an external account), and pay your bills with Bill Pay.
You can access by CFCU More by entering digital.mycfcu.com into your browser or by downloading the CFCU More app in the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
You will need your Member Number and additional personal identifying information to register.
Learn more about CFCU More here OR
send Member Solutions a secure message through Digital Banking, just click on the envelope symbol at the top of the screen.
How do I access Bill Pay?
- Bill Pay is accessed through CFCU More
- If you are not registered for CFCU More, please see the “Signing Up” section on this page (above).
Why are there transaction limits?
- Transaction limits are used to reduce risk and protect your accounts from fraudulent activity.
What are the limits?
- First 30 Days: accumulative of $1000 Daily/$2000 weekly/$10,000 monthly
- Established Users: accumulative of $5000 daily/$10,000 weekly/$20,000 monthly
Can my limits be raised?
- If you would like to request a higher limit for bill pay transactions, please submit a secure message through Digital Banking or a signed written request. In your request, please include whether the request is for a permanent change or to complete a one-time transaction.
- Limit exceptions are subject to a risk review and aren't guaranteed. Please allow up to 1 business day for the review to be completed.
Why is my payment being sent as a paper check?
- There are 2 primary reasons a payment is sent by check:
- The billing information does not exactly match the remittance details on the billing statement. Mismatched details may prevent payments from being sent electronically. Please be sure the biller’s name, address, and account number exactly match the remittance information on your current bill.
- Our processor does not currently have a relationship with the biller to send electronically. Our processor is continually working to expand options for electronic payment delivery and will update the delivery option automatically when possible.
Can payments be expedited?
- Electronic payments are delivered on the next business day and cannot be expedited.
- Check payments can be expedited for a $25.00 fee. Expedited payments are sent next-day delivery. Standard USPS delivery averages 10 business days but may vary.