To make a one-time payment or set-up automatic payments from a CFCU account to a CFCU loan, follow the directions below.
To set up payments from a non-CFCU account to a CFCU loan, find the form here.
Use Digital Banking On Your Computer:
- Just sign into digital banking from our home page
- Click on "Transfers"
- Then click on "Scheduled Transfers" and select the accounts you are paying from and to and the amount
- Finally, click on "Scheduling Option" and select if you want the payment to be recurring or a one-time
Use CFCU Digital Banking App On Your Phone:
- Open your CFCU App. If you don't yet have the app on your phone, find the links here.
- Click the 3 lines at the top right
- Then click on "Transfers"
- Then click on "Make a Transfer"
- From there, follow the instructions. You can choose to make a one-time or recurring payment.