We've been strengthening our communities since 1953 by actively supporting not-for-profit organizations within the communities we serve!
Scroll through the images above to view some of the events that we recently participated in.
Looking for support?
One of our most important guiding principles continues to be the belief that giving back by volunteering time, energy, money, and expertise will make our communities better places to live and work. We are honored to provide donations to organizations that have a direct impact on our local communities and fall into one of the following areas of focus:
- Financial literacy and education;
- Civic/social services that enhance the quality of life in the communities we serve;
- Environmental sustainability;
- Health and human services, wellness, and youth activities; and
- Activities that support the credit union movement.