For a small fee per skip, our members with eligible CFCU loans can request to skip two payments per 12 month period per loan. Keep reading to find out if you and your loan type are eligible and then complete the Skip-a-Pay Request Form.
If your loan has a co-borrower or guarantor, you must complete separate forms for the borrower and the co-borrower/guarantor. Please list both the borrower and the co-borrower/guarantor on the top of each application. Any requests submitted without both applications will not be processed.
Eligible Loan Types:
- Other Secured (boat/snowmobile/dirt bike/tractor/etc)
- Recreation (camper/RV/etc)
- Signature Loans
- Signature Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Credit Card
- Share Draft Loan Protection
- All Loans for the borrower and any joint/guarantor must be current, with no missed or late payments for 6 months.
- Loan must be open for at least 6 months at CFCU.
- Primary borrower must have $40 available in their Savings account at the time of the request.
- Eligible loan payment may only be skipped twice per 12 month period per loan.