- All applications will be reviewed and responded to within one to two business days.
- Current loan rates are displayed on the Loan Rates page.
- If you need help calculating your loan, check out the Loan Calculators.
- You will be asked to sign the loan application at the time the loan is closed.
- Fields marked with asterisks on the secure form are required fields. The form will not be accepted without them.
- Verification of your submission will be e-mailed to you if you fill in the e-mail field on the secure form.
- Optional life and disability insurance coverage is available for a nominal fee.
- You may print the form and fax to us if you prefer.
- If applying for a Credit Card, click the following links to review the disclosures that provide information on rates, fees, and other costs associated with CFCU’s Credit Cards: Classic VISA, Rewards VISA, Platinum VISA and Secured Classic Plus VISA Credit Card Disclosures or Business VISA Credit Card Disclosure information.
Members who use Online Banking:
Simply log into Online Banking from this page and click on “Apply for a Loan!” within Online Banking.
Non-members, or members not using Online Banking today:
Payment Protection Coverage
Find out more about Payment Protection Insurance and why it's a better consumer value when offered through your credit union. A separate enrollment form which discloses the terms and conditions must be signed for coverage to become effective. Contact any Credit Union loan officer for details.