Due to the latest developments with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to make sure our members are aware of CFCU’s digital products and services. These services allow you to bank remotely while following the CDC’s advice to limit your exposure to others.
- Digital Banking and our Mobile Apps
- Mobile Deposit* – Deposit checks with just a snap of a picture using your camera-enabled device
- View and manage your CFCU accounts
- Transfer funds to other CFCU accounts and/or any other US bank account of which you are the primary owner
- PopMoney*- Transfer money to and from others with just a phone number or email
- Bill Pay*
- Sign up for Text Banking
- Send a secure message
- Website: Apply for loans and open accounts right on our website
- CFCU’s Chatbot: Blue can answer many questions. You can find Blue on our website.
- Contact Member Solutions: 607-257-8500| Toll free 800-428-8340 | firstname.lastname@example.org | (Mon-Fri. 8am-5:30pm; Sat. 9am-12pm)
At CFCU, we’re determined to meet our member’s needs. All branches will remain open at this time. As the situation develops, we will keep our members informed of any pertinent information regarding our operations.
Learn more about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and prevention at the CDC’s website.
*Daily limits and restrictions apply. Please see User Agreement for details.